WHS Maintenance & Work Orders
about 1 year ago
Requesting maintenance or work at Woodlake Public Schools
If you have a task for Maintenance, you must complete and submit an online Work Request through the online WHS work order system. No other method for requesting work will be considered or completed.
Filling out an online work request is fast and easy to complete.
Steps to complete a Work request at Woodlake Public Schools:
- Get a username and password:
Call either office to get the system username and password.
High School Office - Christy Castillo, 564 - 3307
MOT Office - Norma Pinon, 564 - 2228 ext. 2
- Log into the site using the login information obtained above:
- Go to the "Detail" Tab (there are only two tabs, "List" & "Detail").
- Click the "New" button (next to the green plus sign), then enter the required information (use the "asset ID unknown" option).
- Click on the "Save Changes" button when done.